Celadon Group (CGI) Receives News Sentiment Rating of 0.17
News stories about Celadon Group (NYSE:CGI) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Alpha One Sentiment. The research firm, a division of Accern, scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Alpha One ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Celadon Group earned a coverage optimism score of 0.17 on Alpha One’s scale. Alpha One also gave news stories about the transportation company an impact score of 80 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected AlphaOne Sentiment’s rankings:
- Robbins Arroyo LLP: Celadon Group, Inc. (CGI) Misled Shareholders According to a Recently Filed Lawsuit – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- EXPANDED CLASS PERIOD: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Celadon Group Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of June 19, 2017 – CGI (finance.yahoo.com)
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith : Reminds Celadon Group, Inc. Investors of Pending Lawsuit and Upcoming Lead Plaintiff Deadline (4-traders.com)
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Reminds Celadon Group, Inc. Investors of Pending Lawsuit and Upcoming Lead Plaintiff Deadline (finance.yahoo.com)
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Celadon Group, Inc. to Contact the Firm (4-traders.com)
A number of research analysts recently weighed in on CGI shares. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Celadon Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $6.25 target price for the company in a report on Friday, April 7th. Aegis reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a $15.00 price objective on shares of Celadon Group in a research note on Thursday, April 6th. Argus assumed coverage on shares of Celadon Group in a research note on Thursday, March 2nd. They set a “buy” rating for the company. Stifel Nicolaus raised shares of Celadon Group from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating and lifted their price objective for the stock from $5.50 to $10.00 in a research note on Friday, February 10th. Finally, ValuEngine raised shares of Celadon Group from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, May 11th. Five equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and seven have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. The stock presently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and a consensus target price of $18.65.
Shares of Celadon Group (NYSE:CGI) opened at 2.00 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $3.87 and its 200 day moving average price is $6.90. The company has a market capitalization of $55.30 million, a P/E ratio of 23.26 and a beta of 1.40. Celadon Group has a 52-week low of $1.30 and a 52-week high of $12.03.
Celadon Group Company Profile
Celadon Group, Inc (Celadon) is a truckload freight transportation provider. The Company’s segments are asset-based, asset-light, and equipment leasing and services. Its services involve point-to-point shipping for its customers within the United States, between the United States and Mexico, and between the United States and Canada.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Celadon Group Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Celadon Group Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.