Susquehanna Bancshares (NASDAQ:SUSQ) Receiving Favorable Media Coverage, Analysis Finds
Media headlines about Susquehanna Bancshares (NASDAQ:SUSQ) have been trending positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Susquehanna Bancshares earned a media sentiment score of 0.31 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the bank an impact score of 91 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Victory Capital Management Inc. Sells 123209 Shares of Symantec Corporation (SYMC) (lazertecnologia.com)
- Johnson Controls International PLC (NYSE:JCI) Upgraded at BidaskClub (nolopodrasdejardever.com)
- Salman Khan to bear Tubelight losses (techzolix.com)
- The Pepsico, Inc. (NYSE:PEP) Rating Reiterated by Susquehanna Bancshares Inc (wpsuperfanboy.com)
- Sigma Planning Corp Buys 962 Shares of Pepsico, Inc. (NYSE:PEP) (thedailyzipper.com)
Susquehanna Bancshares (SUSQ) remained flat at $14.20 during trading on Friday. Susquehanna Bancshares has a 12-month low of $9.00 and a 12-month high of $14.64. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $14.34 and its 200 day moving average price is $13.75.
Susquehanna Bancshares Company Profile
Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its commercial bank subsidiary, Susquehanna Bank, and other subsidiaries in the mid-Atlantic region to provide a range of retail and commercial banking and financial products and services.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Susquehanna Bancshares Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Susquehanna Bancshares Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.