Covidien (COV) Receiving Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Analysis Finds
Media coverage about Covidien (NYSE:COV) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Covidien earned a media sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the healthcare company an impact score of 47.5641129844019 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- United States Electrophysiology Mapping Lab System Market Research Report Forecast 2017 to 2022; New Report Launched (digitaljournal.com)
- Mechanical Ventilators Market to Witness Exponential Growth by 2021 (openpr.com)
- Thermal Ablation Devices Market to Incur Rapid Extension During 2016 – 2024 (medgadget.com)
- Thermal Ablation Devices Market to Witness Comprehensive Growth by 2024 (mynewsdesk.com)
- Combination Drugs Diagnostics Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2015-2023 (sbwire.com)
Covidien Public Limited Company is a healthcare products company. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of healthcare products for use in clinical and home settings. The Company’s brands include Kendall, Nellcor, Puritan Bennett and Valleylab, among others. It has a presence in more than 70 countries, with products sold in over 150 countries.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Covidien Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Covidien Ltd and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.