Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Lifelock (LOCK) Share Price
Press coverage about Lifelock (NYSE:LOCK) has trended positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Lifelock earned a coverage optimism score of 0.37 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the software maker an impact score of 46.2760230741771 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) Shares Bought by Goelzer Investment Management Inc (fishinghd.com)
- MITCHELL: Identity theft happens, even with protections in place (chicago.suntimes.com)
- Livforsakringsbolaget Skandia Omsesidigt Has $772000 Stake in Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) (ismboard.com)
- Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) showed unconvincing performance of -18.84% — Intermediate downward Trend (vothemes.com)
- Bahl & Gaynor Inc. Raises Position in UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (NYSE:UNH) (wisdomsave.com)
Lifelock (NYSE LOCK) opened at 23.99 on Thursday. Lifelock has a 12 month low of $11.01 and a 12 month high of $24.02. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $23.99 and its 200 day moving average price is $21.56.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: “Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Lifelock (LOCK) Share Price” was originally reported by The Cerbat Gem and is the property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are reading this piece of content on another site, it was stolen and republished in violation of US & international trademark and copyright law. The original version of this piece of content can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/08/10/lifelock-lock-earning-favorable-media-coverage-analysis-shows-updated-updated.html.
LifeLock, Inc provides proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and consumer risk management services for enterprises. The Company monitors certain identity-related events, such as new account openings and credit-related applications. It operates in two segments: consumer segment and an enterprise segment.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Lifelock Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lifelock Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.