ContraVir Pharmaceuticals (CTRV) Earns Daily News Impact Score of 0.12
Press coverage about ContraVir Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CTRV) has trended somewhat positive on Monday, Accern reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. ContraVir Pharmaceuticals earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.6804895664312 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CTRV) is at $0.55 per share and Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc. (AVIR) is listed at $0.61 – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Selected to Present Poster on TXL™ at the Upcoming AASLD Meeting® 2017 (nasdaq.com)
- Drilling into the Technicals & Valuation For ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc (CTRV) – Financial News Review (finnewsreview.com)
- Chartists Place ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc (CTRV) on Notice: Technical Update – Financial News Review (finnewsreview.com)
- Immune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IMNP) noted a price change of -20.51% and ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CTRV … – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
ContraVir Pharmaceuticals (CTRV) traded up 2.86% during midday trading on Monday, hitting $0.54. 83,768 shares of the stock traded hands. The firm’s market cap is $34.40 million. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.59 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.04. ContraVir Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $0.50 and a 12 month high of $2.65.
Separately, Noble Financial restated a “buy” rating on shares of ContraVir Pharmaceuticals in a research note on Friday, April 21st.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “ContraVir Pharmaceuticals (CTRV) Earns Daily News Impact Score of 0.12” was first reported by The Cerbat Gem and is the property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this news story on another publication, it was stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright & trademark law. The correct version of this news story can be accessed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/08/14/somewhat-positive-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-contravir-pharmaceuticals-ctrv-stock-price-updated.html.
ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the development of antiviral drugs for the treatment of Hepatitis B virus (HBV) infections. The Company develops a range of compounds to treat HBV infection, which include CMX157 and CRV431. The Company is also developing an antiviral asset, FV-100.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.