Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Heska Corporation (HSKA)
Heska Corporation (NASDAQ: HSKA) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/9/2017 – Heska Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a $120.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $106.00.
- 8/4/2017 – Heska Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $109.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Heska Corporation is focused on the discovery, development and marketing of companion animal health products. In addition to manufacturing certain of companion animal products, the company’s primary manufacturing subsidiary, Diamond Animal Health, Inc., also manufactures animal health vaccine products which are marketed and distributed by third parties. In addition to manufacturing veterinary allergy products for marketing and sale by the company, subsidiaries, Center Laboratories, Inc. and CMG-Heska Allergy Products S.A., also manufacture and sell human allergy products. “
- 8/3/2017 – Heska Corporation had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $96.50 price target on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Heska Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/3/2017 – Heska Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at Benchmark Co. from $106.00 to $120.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/1/2017 – Heska Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at Aegis from $114.50 to $129.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Heska Corporation had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/16/2017 – Heska Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Heska Corporation (HSKA) traded down 3.56% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $98.04. 74,560 shares of the company were exchanged. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $101.04 and its 200-day moving average price is $95.13. The stock has a market capitalization of $692.95 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 49.97 and a beta of 0.82. Heska Corporation has a 12-month low of $46.51 and a 12-month high of $115.00.
Heska Corporation (NASDAQ:HSKA) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The medical research company reported $0.44 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.37 by $0.07. The company had revenue of $34.30 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $33.35 million. Heska Corporation had a net margin of 10.70% and a return on equity of 15.87%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 14.3% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.35 EPS. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Heska Corporation will post $2.04 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other news, Director Carol Wrenn sold 1,630 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, May 23rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $96.95, for a total value of $158,028.50. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 6,174 shares in the company, valued at approximately $598,569.30. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Also, EVP Nancy Wisnewski sold 250 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 24th. The shares were sold at an average price of $100.17, for a total transaction of $25,042.50. Following the completion of the transaction, the executive vice president now owns 38,901 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $3,896,713.17. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 30,265 shares of company stock valued at $2,983,439 over the last 90 days. Corporate insiders own 14.70% of the company’s stock.
Heska Corporation sells veterinary diagnostic and specialty products. The Company operates through two segments: Core Companion Animal Health (CCA) and Other Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals and Products (OVP). The CCA segment includes, primarily for canine and feline use, blood testing instruments and supplies, digital imaging products, software and services, local and cloud-based data services, allergy testing and immunotherapy, and single use offerings, such as in-clinic diagnostic tests and heartworm preventive products.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Heska Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heska Corporation and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.