Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Cavium (CAVM)
Cavium (NASDAQ: CAVM) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/21/2017 – Cavium was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating.
- 7/12/2017 – Cavium was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/11/2017 – Cavium had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/10/2017 – Cavium was upgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $79.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $73.00.
- 7/1/2017 – Cavium was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/22/2017 – Cavium had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Pacific Crest.
- 6/14/2017 – Cavium was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/9/2017 – Cavium is now covered by analysts at Longbow Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $85.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Cavium, Inc. (NASDAQ CAVM) opened at 65.92 on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $66.28 and a 200 day moving average of $68.13. The stock’s market cap is $4.47 billion. Cavium, Inc. has a one year low of $42.22 and a one year high of $76.26.
Cavium (NASDAQ:CAVM) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, April 26th. The semiconductor provider reported $0.20 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.29 by $0.09. The company had revenue of $229.58 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $227.22 million. Cavium had a positive return on equity of 4.05% and a negative net margin of 26.52%. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 125.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $0.25 EPS. On average, analysts predict that Cavium, Inc. will post $2.78 earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, VP Arthur D. Chadwick sold 40,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $75.14, for a total value of $3,005,600.00. Following the sale, the vice president now directly owns 75,383 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,664,278.62. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, SVP Vincent P. Pangrazio sold 15,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $75.73, for a total transaction of $1,135,950.00. Following the completion of the sale, the senior vice president now directly owns 60,039 shares in the company, valued at $4,546,753.47. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 4.65% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
Cavium, Inc is a provider of integrated semiconductor processors that enable intelligent processing for wired and wireless infrastructure and cloud for networking, communications, storage and security applications. The Company’s products consist of multi-core processors for embedded and data center applications, network connectivity for server and switches, storage connectivity, and security processors for offload and appliance.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Cavium Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cavium Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.