China Commercial Credit (CCCR) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.09
Press coverage about China Commercial Credit (NASDAQ:CCCR) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. China Commercial Credit earned a media sentiment score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the credit services provider an impact score of 44.200249712952 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- BRIEF-China Commercial Credit Inc enters into agreement to settle class action litigation (reuters.com)
- China Commercial Credit Enters into Stipulation and Agreement to Settle Securities Class Action Litigation (finance.yahoo.com)
- Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of China Commercial Credit, Inc. – CCCR (4-traders.com)
- CHINA COMMERCIAL CREDIT INVESTIGATION ALERT – Andrews & Springer LLC Is Investigating China Commercial Credit, Inc. For Potential Securities Violations and Breach of Fiduciary Duty (feeds.benzinga.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of China Commercial Credit, Inc. – CCCR (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of China Commercial Credit (NASDAQ CCCR) traded up 1.09% during midday trading on Friday, hitting $2.77. 32,162 shares of the company were exchanged. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $2.87 and its 200-day moving average is $2.06. China Commercial Credit has a one year low of $0.89 and a one year high of $3.42. The stock’s market cap is $47.98 million.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This news story was originally reported by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are reading this news story on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States and international trademark and copyright laws. The correct version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/08/20/china-commercial-credit-cccr-earns-daily-coverage-optimism-rating-of-0-09.html.
About China Commercial Credit
China Commercial Credit, Inc is engaged in offering financial services in China. The Company’s operations consist of providing direct loans, loan guarantees and financial leasing services to small-to-medium sized businesses (SMEs), farmers and individuals in the city of Wujiang, Jiangsu Province. Its loan and loan guarantee business is conducted through Wujiang Luxiang Rural Microcredit Co, Ltd.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for China Commercial Credit Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Commercial Credit Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.