Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO):
- 8/3/2017 – Columbus McKinnon Corporation was given a new $36.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Columbus McKinnon Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Columbus McKinnon, is a broad-line designer, manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated material handling products and integrated material handling solutions that are widely distributed to industrial and consumer markets worldwide. The Company’s material handling products are sold, omestically and internationally, principally to third party distributors and, to a lesser extent, directly to manufacturers and other end-users. The Company’s integrated material handling solutions businesses deal directly with end-users. “
- 8/1/2017 – Columbus McKinnon Corporation was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/1/2017 – Columbus McKinnon Corporation was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Columbus McKinnon Corporation is now covered by analysts at Roth Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $33.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Columbus McKinnon Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – Columbus McKinnon Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/13/2017 – Columbus McKinnon Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Shares of Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO) opened at 30.83 on Monday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $27.94 and a 200 day moving average price of $26.42. The stock has a market cap of $697.53 million, a PE ratio of 46.71 and a beta of 1.92. Columbus McKinnon Corporation has a 12-month low of $16.86 and a 12-month high of $33.12.
Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCO) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, August 1st. The industrial products company reported $0.55 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.32 by $0.23. Columbus McKinnon Corporation had a net margin of 2.06% and a return on equity of 10.30%. The company had revenue of $203.70 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $190.62 million. During the same period last year, the company posted $0.32 earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 36.7% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities analysts expect that Columbus McKinnon Corporation will post $1.90 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, August 21st. Stockholders of record on Friday, August 11th will be given a $0.04 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 9th. This represents a $0.16 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.52%. Columbus McKinnon Corporation’s dividend payout ratio is presently 25.00%.
In related news, VP Alan S. Korman sold 3,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, June 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $27.13, for a total transaction of $81,390.00. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, Director Timothy T. Tevens sold 9,723 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $32.01, for a total transaction of $311,233.23. Following the sale, the director now owns 293,536 shares in the company, valued at approximately $9,396,087.36. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last 90 days, insiders have sold 125,087 shares of company stock worth $4,030,122. 3.91% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Columbus McKinnon Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Columbus McKinnon Corporation and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.