ADT Corp (ADT) Given Media Sentiment Rating of 0.17
Press coverage about ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. ADT Corp earned a news impact score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the health services provider an impact score of 43.6335965999369 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Netscape’s Jim Clark launches CommandScape, a building management system for commercial and premium properties (venturebeat.com)
- Start-up king Jim Clark shoots for sixth success with CommandScape (usatoday.com)
- Jim Clark Announces Launch of CommandScape, Bringing a State of the Art Building Management System to Commercial and Premium Residential Properties (mobilitytechzone.com)
- Home Automation Market Is Expected to Escalate at a Healthy Rate During the Forecast Period of 2017 to 2024 (sbwire.com)
- AT&T considers sale of home security business (thestar.com.my)
ADT Corp (NYSE ADT) remained flat at $41.98 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. ADT Corp has a one year low of $40.33 and a one year high of $41.98. The company has a 50-day moving average of $41.98 and a 200 day moving average of $41.98.
About ADT Corp
The ADT Corporation (ADT) is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products and services include home and business solutions, and home health services. The Company’s brands include ADT, ADT Pulse and Companion Service.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for ADT Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT Corp and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.