Dillard’s (DDS) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Dillard’s (NYSE: DDS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/18/2017 – Dillard’s was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/12/2017 – Dillard’s was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/10/2017 – Dillard’s had its “underweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $49.00.
- 8/8/2017 – Dillard’s had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $39.00 to $42.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 8/8/2017 – Dillard’s was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 8/1/2017 – Dillard’s was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/17/2017 – Dillard’s was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/11/2017 – Dillard’s was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/30/2017 – Dillard’s was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Dillard’s, Inc. (DDS) traded up 3.15% on Tuesday, reaching $57.26. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 915,346 shares. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $64.24 and its 200-day moving average price is $55.95. Dillard’s, Inc. has a 52 week low of $45.51 and a 52 week high of $83.44. The company has a market capitalization of $1.67 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.18 and a beta of 1.12.
Dillard’s (NYSE:DDS) last released its earnings results on Thursday, August 10th. The company reported ($0.58) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.19 by $0.77. Dillard’s had a return on equity of 7.89% and a net margin of 2.04%. The firm had revenue of $1.43 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.44 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $0.35 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 1.7% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts predict that Dillard’s, Inc. will post $3.57 EPS for the current year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, October 30th. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 29th will be issued a dividend of $0.10 per share. This represents a $0.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.70%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 28th. This is an increase from Dillard’s’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.07. Dillard’s’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 7.12%.
In other Dillard’s news, major shareholder David Einhorn sold 35,125 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, June 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $51.50, for a total transaction of $1,808,937.50. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this link. Company insiders own 26.63% of the company’s stock.
Dillard’s, Inc is a retailer of fashion apparel, cosmetics and home furnishing. As of January 28, 2017, the Company operated 293 Dillard’s stores, including 25 clearance centers, and an Internet store offering a selection of merchandise, including fashion apparel for women, men and children, accessories, cosmetics, home furnishings and other consumer goods.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Dillard's Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dillard's Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.