Genesis Healthcare (GEN) Earns Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.15
News headlines about Genesis Healthcare (NYSE:GEN) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Genesis Healthcare earned a media sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the company an impact score of 46.2333437162056 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:GEN) Experiences Heavier than Average Trading Volume (highlightpress.com)
- Fujifilm Secures DIN-PACS IV Contract from U.S. Department of Defense (businesswire.com)
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:GEN) Stock Traded Well Below Its 50 Day Average – Modern Readers (modernreaders.com)
- Streetwise Investors Taking Note of Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:GEN) – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
- Envision Healthcare Corporation (EVHC) vs. Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN): Which is the Better Investment? – StockNewsGazette (stocknewsgazette.com)
GEN has been the topic of several research analyst reports. ValuEngine cut Genesis Healthcare from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research note on Thursday, July 13th. Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on Genesis Healthcare in a research note on Wednesday, July 5th. They set an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Genesis Healthcare (NYSE:GEN) opened at 1.02 on Friday. Genesis Healthcare has a 1-year low of $0.95 and a 1-year high of $4.75. The stock’s market cap is $96.62 million. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $1.36 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.19.
Genesis Healthcare Company Profile
Genesis Healthcare, Inc is a holding company that provides post-acute care. The Company operates through three segments: inpatient services, which includes the operation of skilled nursing facilities and assisted or senior living facilities; rehabilitation therapy services, which includes its integrated and third-party rehabilitation and respiratory therapy services, and all other services.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Genesis Healthcare Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Healthcare Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.