Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Cheetah Mobile (NASDAQ: CMCM) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/24/2017 – Cheetah Mobile was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/23/2017 – Cheetah Mobile had its price target raised by analysts at Nomura from $11.50 to $12.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/23/2017 – Cheetah Mobile had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Instinet. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $11.50.
- 8/18/2017 – Cheetah Mobile was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/12/2017 – Cheetah Mobile was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/2/2017 – Cheetah Mobile was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/25/2017 – Cheetah Mobile was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Cheetah Mobile Inc. engages in developing Internet security software. The Company operates a platform that offers mission critical applications for its users and global content distribution channels. Its mission critical applications include Clean Master; Battery Doctor; Duba Anti-virus; Cheetah Browser; Photo Grid and Antutu Benchmark. Cheetah Mobile Inc. is headquartered in Beijing, the People’s Republic of China. “
Cheetah Mobile Inc (CMCM) opened at 10.02 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $10.85 and a 200-day moving average price of $10.88. Cheetah Mobile Inc has a one year low of $8.91 and a one year high of $13.79. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.40 billion and a P/E ratio of 43.38.
Cheetah Mobile (NASDAQ:CMCM) last posted its earnings results on Tuesday, August 22nd. The software maker reported $0.07 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.01 by $0.06. The business had revenue of $1.20 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.19 billion. Cheetah Mobile had a net margin of 5.34% and a return on equity of 8.08%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 14.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted ($0.44) EPS. Analysts anticipate that Cheetah Mobile Inc will post $0.40 earnings per share for the current year.
Cheetah Mobile Inc is a holding company. The Company and its consolidated subsidiaries, variable interest entities (VIEs) and a VIE’s subsidiary are engaged in the provision of online marketing services, Internet value-added services, and Internet security services and others. The Company operates a platform that offers mobile and personal computer (PC) applications for its users and global content promotional channels for its customers, both of which are powered by its cloud-based data analytics engines.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Cheetah Mobile Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cheetah Mobile Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.