Egalet Corporation (EGLT) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Egalet Corporation (NASDAQ: EGLT) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/26/2017 – Egalet Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- 8/20/2017 – Egalet Corporation had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- 8/14/2017 – Egalet Corporation was given a new $7.00 price target on by analysts at Guggenheim. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/14/2017 – Egalet Corporation had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/10/2017 – Egalet Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $14.00.
- 7/14/2017 – Egalet Corporation had its price target lowered by analysts at JMP Securities from $15.00 to $6.00. They now have a “market outperform” rating on the stock.
Egalet Corporation (EGLT) opened at 1.19 on Wednesday. The company’s market cap is $31.25 million. Egalet Corporation has a 52-week low of $1.01 and a 52-week high of $10.00. The company has a 50-day moving average of $1.27 and a 200-day moving average of $3.11.
Egalet Corporation (NASDAQ:EGLT) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 9th. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported ($1.04) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.94) by $0.10. The firm had revenue of $6.26 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $6.68 million. Egalet Corporation had a negative net margin of 444.50% and a negative return on equity of 607.49%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 81.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted ($0.97) EPS. On average, equities research analysts expect that Egalet Corporation will post ($2.75) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Egalet Corporation is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing, manufacturing and commercializing treatments for pain and other conditions. The Company’s products include OXAYDO and SPRIX Nasal Spray. The Company is developing two late-stage product candidates, ARYMO ER and Egalet-002 using Guardian Technology.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Egalet Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Egalet Corporation and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.