Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) recently:
- 9/1/2017 – Hudson Pacific Properties had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $38.00 to $36.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/25/2017 – Hudson Pacific Properties had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/17/2017 – Hudson Pacific Properties was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/15/2017 – Hudson Pacific Properties had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $40.00 to $41.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 7/25/2017 – Hudson Pacific Properties was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/8/2017 – Hudson Pacific Properties was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE:HPP) traded down 0.45% on Friday, hitting $32.85. The company had a trading volume of 852,371 shares. Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. has a 12-month low of $31.53 and a 12-month high of $36.75. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $32.49 and a 200 day moving average price of $33.94. The company has a market capitalization of $5.10 billion, a P/E ratio of 93.32 and a beta of 0.75.
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE:HPP) last released its earnings results on Thursday, August 3rd. The real estate investment trust reported $0.48 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.47 by $0.01. The firm had revenue of $166.85 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $175.79 million. Hudson Pacific Properties had a return on equity of 1.37% and a net margin of 7.87%. The company’s revenue was up 15.5% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.43 EPS. Equities analysts expect that Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. will post $0.34 EPS for the current year.
In other Hudson Pacific Properties news, Director Jonathan M. Glaser purchased 15,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Friday, August 11th. The stock was bought at an average price of $31.78 per share, with a total value of $476,700.00. Following the acquisition, the director now owns 132,405 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $4,207,830.90. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. Also, CFO Mark T. Lammas sold 65,963 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, June 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of $35.51, for a total value of $2,342,346.13. Following the transaction, the chief financial officer now directly owns 321,780 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $11,426,407.80. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last quarter, insiders have bought 25,000 shares of company stock valued at $797,600 and have sold 169,549 shares valued at $5,981,459. Corporate insiders own 13.35% of the company’s stock.
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company operates in two segments: office properties, and media and entertainment properties. The Company is focused on acquiring, repositioning, developing and operating office and media and entertainment properties in submarkets throughout Northern and Southern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Hudson Pacific Properties Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hudson Pacific Properties Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.