Windstream Holdings (WIN) Given Daily News Sentiment Score of 0.16
Media stories about Windstream Holdings (NASDAQ:WIN) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Windstream Holdings earned a daily sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the technology company an impact score of 45.5266041920425 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Why Windstream Holdings Stock Fell 45% in August (fool.com)
- Windstream Expands Its Network Reach with New PoPs at CoreSite’s Los Angeles and Denver Data Center Campuses – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Why Is Windstream (WIN) Down 13% Since the Last Earnings Report? – Yahoo Finance (finance.yahoo.com)
- Windstream (WIN) Announces Enhanced Cloud Connect Solution – Yahoo Finance (finance.yahoo.com)
- Securities Analyst Recommendations: Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN), Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST) – AppsforPCdaily (appsforpcdaily.com)
Several equities analysts have recently issued reports on the company. ValuEngine lowered Windstream Holdings from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research note on Friday, June 2nd. BidaskClub upgraded Windstream Holdings from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Monday, July 31st.
Shares of Windstream Holdings (WIN) traded up 3.27% during trading on Wednesday, hitting $2.21. The stock had a trading volume of 3,871,221 shares. Windstream Holdings has a 1-year low of $1.87 and a 1-year high of $10.45. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $2.67 and its 200 day moving average is $4.55. The company’s market cap is $421.73 million.
Windstream Holdings Company Profile
Windstream Corporation (Windstream) is a provider of advanced communications and technology solutions, including managed services and cloud computing, to businesses nationwide. In addition to business services, the Company offers broadband, voice and video services to consumers in primarily rural markets.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Windstream Holdings Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Windstream Holdings Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.