Genesis Healthcare (GEN) Receives Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.17
Media stories about Genesis Healthcare (NYSE:GEN) have trended somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Genesis Healthcare earned a media sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the company an impact score of 46.1204168008891 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN) noted a price change of 11.54% and Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. (NERV) closes with a … – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:GEN) Experiences Heavy Trading Volume – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- Analysts recommend to Buy Technology Stock: Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (PANW) (iphonefresh.com)
- Alzheimer’s patient was sexually abused, state says. Now nursing home says it’s closing – Sacramento Bee (sacbee.com)
- The Technical Condition Changes For Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN), Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Company (HMHC) – AllStockNews (allstocknews.com)
Shares of Genesis Healthcare (GEN) opened at 1.16 on Thursday. The firm’s market capitalization is $109.88 million. Genesis Healthcare has a 52 week low of $0.91 and a 52 week high of $4.75. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $1.26 and its 200 day moving average is $2.02.
Several research analysts have issued reports on GEN shares. Cantor Fitzgerald started coverage on Genesis Healthcare in a report on Wednesday, July 5th. They issued an “overweight” rating on the stock. ValuEngine raised Genesis Healthcare from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Thursday, June 8th.
About Genesis Healthcare
Genesis Healthcare, Inc is a holding company that provides post-acute care. The Company operates through three segments: inpatient services, which includes the operation of skilled nursing facilities and assisted or senior living facilities; rehabilitation therapy services, which includes its integrated and third-party rehabilitation and respiratory therapy services, and all other services.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Genesis Healthcare Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Healthcare Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.