Cytec Industries (CYT) Getting Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Accern Reports
Media coverage about Cytec Industries (NYSE:CYT) has been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Cytec Industries earned a news sentiment score of 0.07 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the specialty chemicals company an impact score of 44.4789779672261 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Dimethylolpropionic Acid (DMPA) Market will Account for Around US$ 115.9 Mn Revenues by 2020-End (mynewsdesk.com)
- New report shares details about the Global aerospace materials industry forecast to 2022 (whatech.com)
- Carbon Fiber Market Analysis by Global Segments, Growth, Size and Forecast : 2020 (sbwire.com)
- Carbon Fiber Market Future Demand, Growth, Share and Analysis with forecast | 2020 (openpr.com)
- Global Radiation Curable Coating Market to Receive overwhelming hike in Revenues, 2024 (planet.infowars.com)
WARNING: “Cytec Industries (CYT) Getting Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Accern Reports” was originally reported by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are reading this article on another website, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright & trademark law. The correct version of this article can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/09/09/cytec-industries-cyt-getting-somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-accern-reports.html.
Cytec Industries Company Profile
Cytec Industries Inc is a global specialty materials and chemicals company focused on developing, manufacturing and selling value-added products. The Company offers aerospace and industrial materials, mining and plastics industries. The Company operates through four segments: Aerospace Materials, Industrial Materials, In Process Separation, and Additive Technologies.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Cytec Industries Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cytec Industries Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.