Acura Pharmaceuticals (ACUR) Given Daily News Impact Rating of 0.15
Media stories about Acura Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACUR) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Acura Pharmaceuticals earned a news sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the specialty pharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.0297476449901 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Acura Pharmaceuticals Presenting New LIMITx™ Clinical Data at the 19th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Conference – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Acura Pharmaceuticals Presenting New LIMITx™ Clinical Data at the 19th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Conference – Nasdaq (nasdaq.com)
- Acura Pharmaceuticals Presenting New LIMITx™ Clinical Data at the 19th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Conference (finance.yahoo.com)
- Analysts Anticipate Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACUR) Will Announce Earnings of -$0.12 Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. : September 7, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Acura Pharmaceuticals (ACUR) traded down 1.071% during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $0.462. 4,200 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The stock’s market cap is $9.61 million. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.46 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.51. Acura Pharmaceuticals has a one year low of $0.40 and a one year high of $1.87.
Acura Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACUR) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 14th. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported ($0.18) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.11) by ($0.07). Acura Pharmaceuticals had a negative net margin of 2,335.87% and a negative return on equity of 1,237.56%. The firm had revenue of $0.09 million during the quarter. On average, analysts predict that Acura Pharmaceuticals will post ($0.46) EPS for the current year.
Acura Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the research, development and commercialization of technologies and products intended to address medication abuse and misuse. The Company has discovered and developed three platform technologies, which can be used to develop multiple products.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Acura Pharmaceuticals Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acura Pharmaceuticals Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.