Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Capita PLC (CPI)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Capita PLC (LON: CPI):
- 9/21/2017 – Capita PLC had its “reduce” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 600 ($8.09) price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2017 – Capita PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 850 ($11.46) price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2017 – Capita PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a GBX 750 ($10.11) price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2017 – Capita PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Peel Hunt from GBX 466 ($6.28) to GBX 600 ($8.09). They now have a “reduce” rating on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Capita PLC had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
Shares of Capita PLC (LON CPI) traded down 11.57% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting GBX 569.50. 6,347,365 shares of the stock were exchanged. Capita PLC has a 1-year low of GBX 431.30 and a 1-year high of GBX 991.50. The firm’s market cap is GBX 3.79 billion. The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 648.59 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 610.56.
In other news, insider Ian Powell bought 3,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, June 28th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 701 ($9.45) per share, for a total transaction of £21,030 ($28,353.78). Insiders have purchased a total of 3,078 shares of company stock valued at $2,153,757 in the last quarter.
Capita PLC is a United Kingdom-based company, which creates and delivers services in business process management. The Company’s segments include Digital & Software Solutions, Integrated Services, Local Government, Property & Health, Workplace Services, IT Enterprise Services, Asset Services, Customer Management, Capita Europe and Insurance & Benefits Services.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Capita PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capita PLC and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.