Allergan plc (ACT) Getting Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Accern Reports
Headlines about Allergan plc (NYSE:ACT) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group rates the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Allergan plc earned a news sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the specialty pharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.5908343920844 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- US senators want probe of Allergan transfer deal with tribe – letter – Reuters UK (uk.reuters.com)
- Allergan Receives Refusal to File Letter from FDA for Vraylar® (cariprazine) Supplemental New Drug Application … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- New Data from CENTAUR Phase 2b Clinical Study Supports Continued Development of Cenicriviroc (CVC) in Ongoing … – Markets Insider (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Allergan Receives Refusal to File Letter from FDA for Vraylar® (cariprazine) Supplemental New Drug Application … – Markets Insider (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Allergan : New Data from CENTAUR Phase 2b Clinical Study Supports Continued Development of Cenicriviroc (CVC) in Ongoing Phase 3 AURORA Trial (4-traders.com)
Shares of Allergan plc (NYSE:ACT) opened at 299 on Thursday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $297.00 and a 200 day moving average of $285.00. Allergan plc has a 52 week low of $202.00 and a 52 week high of $318.00.
WARNING: “Allergan plc (ACT) Getting Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Accern Reports” was first posted by The Cerbat Gem and is owned by of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this report on another domain, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright & trademark legislation. The correct version of this report can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/09/28/allergan-plc-act-getting-somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-accern-reports.html.
Allergan plc Company Profile
Actavis, Inc formerly Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc, is a integrated global specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing, sale and distribution of generic, branded generic, brand, biosimilar and over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical products. The Company also develops and out-licenses generic pharmaceutical products primarily in Europe through its Medis third-party business.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Allergan plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allergan plc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.