Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Allegiant Travel (ALGT)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Allegiant Travel (NASDAQ: ALGT):
- 9/26/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $175.00 to $168.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Allegiant Travel is now covered by analysts at Macquarie. They set a “neutral” rating and a $119.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $135.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $150.00.
- 9/14/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $130.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Allegiant Travel was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/30/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its price target lowered by analysts at Cowen and Company from $150.00 to $136.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 8/22/2017 – Allegiant Travel was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/17/2017 – Allegiant Travel had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $139.00 to $133.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 8/1/2017 – Allegiant Travel was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ:ALGT) opened at 136.30 on Thursday. The stock has a market capitalization of $2.21 billion, a PE ratio of 12.78 and a beta of -0.01. Allegiant Travel Company has a 1-year low of $111.54 and a 1-year high of $182.25. The company’s 50 day moving average is $121.52 and its 200-day moving average is $141.23.
Allegiant Travel (NASDAQ:ALGT) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The transportation company reported $2.94 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $2.96 by ($0.02). The company had revenue of $400.60 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $399.58 million. Allegiant Travel had a return on equity of 37.66% and a net margin of 12.23%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 16.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the business earned $3.68 EPS. Analysts forecast that Allegiant Travel Company will post $9.13 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, September 5th. Shareholders of record on Friday, August 18th were paid a dividend of $0.70 per share. This represents a $2.80 annualized dividend and a yield of 2.09%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, August 16th. Allegiant Travel’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 26.24%.
Allegiant Travel Company is a leisure travel company. The Company is focused on providing travel services and products to residents of under-served cities in the United States. It also provides air transportation under fixed fee flying arrangements. The Company’s products and services include scheduled service air transportation, air-related ancillary products and services, third-party ancillary products and services and fixed fee contract air transportation.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Allegiant Travel Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allegiant Travel Company and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.