Covidien (COV) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.16
News stories about Covidien (NYSE:COV) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Covidien earned a media sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the healthcare company an impact score of 46.5853101310157 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Contrast Media/Contrast Agents Market Set to Grow Exponentially During the Forecast 2016-2024 – LANews By Abhishek Budholiya (press release) (blog) (lanews.org)
- Global Disposable Syringe Needle Market Sales Volume, Revenue and Price Forecast by Type, Application and … – Medgadget (blog) (medgadget.com)
- Thermal Ablation Devices Market to Rear Excessive Growth During 2016 – 2024 – LANews By Abhishek Budholiya (press release) (blog) (lanews.org)
- Update on Sovereign Immunity as a Defense in Post-Grant Proceedings – Lexology (registration) (lexology.com)
- Global And China Massage and Cold & Heat Therapy Industry 2017 Market Research Report (reports.pr-inside.com)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This article was first published by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this article on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright and trademark law. The original version of this article can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/10/02/covidien-cov-earns-daily-coverage-optimism-rating-of-0-16.html.
Covidien Company Profile
Covidien Public Limited Company is a healthcare products company. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of healthcare products for use in clinical and home settings. The Company’s brands include Kendall, Nellcor, Puritan Bennett and Valleylab, among others. It has a presence in more than 70 countries, with products sold in over 150 countries.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Covidien Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Covidien Ltd and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.