Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Golden Star Resources (GSS)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Golden Star Resources (NYSEMKT: GSS) in the last few weeks:
- 9/29/2017 – Golden Star Resources is now covered by analysts at Desjardins. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – Golden Star Resources was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/23/2017 – Golden Star Resources was given a new $1.00 price target on by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 9/18/2017 – Golden Star Resources was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/10/2017 – Golden Star Resources was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/7/2017 – Golden Star Resources was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $0.75 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “GOLDEN STAR RES is an un-hedged gold producer they own the Wassa gold project in Ghana and control a number of gold exploration properties in West Africa. The Company is well funded and has strong, operational focused management experienced in West Africa. The Company has become a producing gold company by consolidating a long-lived production base at Bogoso/Prestea in Ghana. Going forward, the Company will continue to focus on growing its gold business. “
Golden Star Resources Ltd. (NYSEMKT:GSS) traded down 0.5468% during trading on Monday, reaching $0.7639. 499,300 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The company’s market cap is $287.37 million. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.73 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.72. Golden Star Resources Ltd. has a 12-month low of $0.59 and a 12-month high of $1.01.
Golden Star Resources (NYSEMKT:GSS) (TSE:GSC) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 1st. The mining company reported $0.02 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $77.34 million during the quarter. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Golden Star Resources Ltd. will post $0.07 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Golden Star Resources Ltd. is a gold mining and exploration company. The Company’s segments include Wassa, Bogoso/Prestea, Other and Corporate. The Company, through its subsidiary, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, owns and operates the Wassa open-pit gold mine, the Wassa underground mine and a carbon-in-leach (CIL) processing plant (Wassa).
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Golden Star Resources Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Star Resources Ltd and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.