Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Brf (BRFS)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Brf (NYSE: BRFS):
- 10/3/2017 – Brf was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/23/2017 – Brf was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/18/2017 – Brf was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “BRF Brasil Foods SA, formerly Perdigao S.A., is a Brazil-based food company focused on the production and sale of poultry, pork, beef cuts, milk, dairy products, and processed food products. The Company’s products include frozen whole and cut chickens; frozen pork cuts and beef cuts; processed food products, such as marinated frozen whole and cut chickens, roosters (sold under the Chester brand) and turkeys; specialty meats, such as sausages, ham products, bologna, frankfurters, salamis, bacon and other smoked products; frozen processed meats, such as hamburgers, steaks, breaded meat products, kibes and meatballs, and frozen processed vegetarian foods; frozen prepared entrees, such as lasagnas and pizzas, as well as other frozen foods, including vegetables, cheese bread and pies; dairy products, such as cheeses, powdered milk and yogurts; juices, soy milk and soy juices; margarine; milk, and soy meal and refined soy flour, as well as animal feed. “
- 9/14/2017 – Brf was upgraded by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $13.00.
- 8/14/2017 – Brf was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/5/2017 – Brf was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Brf S.A. (NYSE BRFS) traded up 3.27% during trading on Tuesday, hitting $14.85. The stock had a trading volume of 1,625,916 shares. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $13.93 and its 200 day moving average is $12.83. Brf S.A. has a 52-week low of $10.60 and a 52-week high of $18.12. The firm’s market cap is $11.87 billion.
BRF SA is a multinational Brazilian company that owns a diverse portfolio of products and is a producer of foods. The Company’s segments include Brazil, Latin America (LATAM), Europe, Middle East and North of Africa (MENA), Asia, Africa and Other Segments. These segments include sales of all distribution channels and operations subdivided in to poultry, pork and other, processed, and other sales.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Brf SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brf SA and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.