Welltower (HCN) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Welltower (NYSE: HCN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/3/2017 – Welltower had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $72.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – Welltower had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $71.00 to $69.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/25/2017 – Welltower is now covered by analysts at Capital One Financial Corporation. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $74.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2017 – Welltower was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $77.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $78.00.
- 9/6/2017 – Welltower had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $74.00 price target on the stock.
Welltower Inc. (NYSE:HCN) traded down 0.16% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $69.44. 1,546,643 shares of the company traded hands. Welltower Inc. has a one year low of $59.39 and a one year high of $78.17. The firm has a market capitalization of $25.61 billion, a P/E ratio of 21.63 and a beta of 0.24. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $72.40 and a 200 day moving average of $72.61.
Welltower (NYSE:HCN) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Friday, July 28th. The real estate investment trust reported $1.06 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.05 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $1.06 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.04 billion. Welltower had a return on equity of 8.74% and a net margin of 28.94%. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.54 earnings per share. Equities research analysts expect that Welltower Inc. will post $2.30 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Welltower Inc invests with seniors housing operators, post-acute providers and health systems to fund real estate and infrastructure. The Company invests in seniors housing and healthcare real estate. It operates in three segments: triple-net, seniors housing operating and outpatient medical. Welltower, a real estate investment trust (REIT), owns interests in properties concentrated in markets in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, consisting of seniors housing and post-acute communities, and outpatient medical properties.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Welltower Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Welltower Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.