Zto Express (ZTO) Earning Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Study Finds
News stories about Zto Express (NYSE:ZTO) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Zto Express earned a coverage optimism score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the transportation company an impact score of 45.1553945513075 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of a Securities Action on Behalf of Shareholders of ZTO Express (Cayman), Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of October 16, 2017 – ZTO (finance.yahoo.com)
- ZTO SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of a Securities Action Involving ZTO Express (Cayman), Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of October 16, 2017 (ZTO) (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. (ZTO) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: October 13, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Securities Action on Behalf of ZTO Express (Cayman), Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of October 16, 2017 (ZTO) (finance.yahoo.com)
Several equities analysts have issued reports on ZTO shares. UBS AG assumed coverage on Zto Express in a report on Tuesday, July 11th. They set a “buy” rating on the stock. Zacks Investment Research raised Zto Express from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Tuesday, September 5th. Macquarie began coverage on Zto Express in a report on Tuesday, September 19th. They issued an “outperform” rating and a $17.30 price objective on the stock. HSBC Holdings plc started coverage on Zto Express in a report on Tuesday, August 8th. They issued a “reduce” rating and a $12.50 price objective on the stock. Finally, CLSA started coverage on shares of Zto Express in a research report on Monday, June 26th. They set a “sell” rating for the company. Two analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, one has issued a hold rating and seven have issued a buy rating to the stock. Zto Express currently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average target price of $17.69.
Shares of Zto Express (NYSE ZTO) opened at 13.84 on Friday. Zto Express has a 12 month low of $12.01 and a 12 month high of $18.45. The stock has a market capitalization of $9.94 billion and a PE ratio of 26.41. The company’s 50-day moving average is $14.44 and its 200-day moving average is $14.44.
Zto Express (NYSE:ZTO) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 22nd. The transportation company reported $0.15 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.14 by $0.01. The business had revenue of $2.97 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $3.02 billion. Zto Express had a net margin of 22.54% and a return on equity of 14.83%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 29.9% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts expect that Zto Express will post $0.62 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “Zto Express (ZTO) Earning Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Study Finds” was first posted by The Cerbat Gem and is owned by of The Cerbat Gem. If you are accessing this piece on another website, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of US and international copyright & trademark laws. The legal version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/10/06/zto-express-zto-earning-somewhat-positive-media-coverage-study-finds.html.
About Zto Express
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc is an express delivery company in China. The Company provides express delivery service through its nationwide network, as well as other value-added logistics services. The Company provides its services for a range of online merchants and consumers transacting on the Chinese e-commerce platforms, such as Alibaba and JD.com.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Zto Express Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zto Express Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.