Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Tangoe (TNGO) Stock Price
News coverage about Tangoe (NASDAQ:TNGO) has been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Tangoe earned a daily sentiment score of 0.24 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the technology company an impact score of 46.3832807121351 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Marlin Equity Partners Enters into Agreement to Acquire Telecom Expense Management Leader Tangoe, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- Tangoe Global Client User Conference Highlights What’s Next in Digital Transformation and Mobility’s Role in the Connected Workforce (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Investigates the Acquisition of Tangoe, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces an Investigation Concerning Whether the Sale of Tangoe, Inc. to Marlin Equity Partners for $6.50 Per Share Is Fair to Shareholders (finance.yahoo.com)
- TANGOE ALERT: J&W Investigates Proposed Sale of Tangoe, Inc.; Is $6.50 A Fair Price? (finance.yahoo.com)
Tangoe (NASDAQ TNGO) remained flat at $6.35 on Friday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $6.45 and its 200-day moving average price is $6.30. Tangoe has a 1-year low of $4.50 and a 1-year high of $10.39.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Tangoe (TNGO) Stock Price” was reported by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this news story on another website, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of US & international copyright legislation. The correct version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/10/07/somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-tangoe-tngo-stock-price.html.
Tangoe Company Profile
Tangoe, Inc is a provider of information technology (IT) and Telecom Expense Management (TEM) software and related services. The Company offers its services to a range of global enterprises and service providers. Its products and solutions include mobility, telecom, cloud, IT expense, strategic consulting and mobility as a service (MaaS).
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Tangoe Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tangoe Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.