Opiant Pharmaceuticals (OPNT) Earns Daily News Sentiment Score of 0.16
Media headlines about Opiant Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:OPNT) have been trending somewhat positive on Sunday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Opiant Pharmaceuticals earned a media sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the technology company an impact score of 45.5782533243701 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Reviewing Opiant Pharmaceuticals (OPNT) and Tokai Pharmaceuticals (NVUS) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals (OPNT) and Strongbridge Biopharma PLC (SBBP) Head to Head Review (americanbankingnews.com)
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPNT) Sees Price Decrease – Down $1.79 – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals and Titan Pharmaceuticals Collaborate to Explore a New Approach to Opioid Use Disorder … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CEO Roger Crystal, M.D., to Present to President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis (finance.yahoo.com)
Opiant Pharmaceuticals (OPNT) opened at 35.95 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $72.83 million, a PE ratio of 13.52 and a beta of -0.97. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $34.01 and its 200-day moving average is $14.92. Opiant Pharmaceuticals has a 1-year low of $5.00 and a 1-year high of $51.90.
Separately, ValuEngine raised shares of Opiant Pharmaceuticals from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating in a research note on Tuesday, September 12th.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Opiant Pharmaceuticals (OPNT) Earns Daily News Sentiment Score of 0.16” was originally reported by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are accessing this piece on another publication, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. & international trademark & copyright legislation. The original version of this piece can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/10/08/opiant-pharmaceuticals-opnt-earns-daily-news-sentiment-score-of-0-16.html.
Opiant Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc, formerly Lightlake Therapeutics, Inc, is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company develops pharmacological treatments for substance use, addictive and eating disorders. The Company has developed NARCAN (naloxone hydrochloride) Nasal Spray, a treatment to reverse opioid overdoses, which was conceived, licensed, developed and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.