Somewhat Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (RDY) Stock Price
News headlines about Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NYSE:RDY) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories earned a coverage optimism score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the company an impact score of 45.8168208581501 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- DR. REDDY’S SHAREHOLDER ALERT: ClaimsFiler Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit against Dr. Reddy’s … (businesswire.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- RDY EQUITY ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of a Class Action Involving Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of October 24, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- Financial Contrast: Akorn (AKRX) vs. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (RDY) (americanbankingnews.com)
A number of analysts have commented on the stock. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Friday, July 14th. CLSA lowered shares of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories from an “underperform” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Friday, July 28th. BidaskClub lowered shares of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Monday, July 31st. Morgan Stanley raised shares of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating in a report on Thursday, September 21st. Finally, Jefferies Group LLC reaffirmed a “sell” rating and set a $31.62 target price on shares of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories in a report on Sunday, September 3rd. Two analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, two have issued a hold rating and two have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories has an average rating of “Hold” and an average target price of $31.62.
Shares of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NYSE RDY) opened at 36.31 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $6.02 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 33.90 and a beta of 0.36. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories has a 12-month low of $29.83 and a 12-month high of $50.10. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $34.15 and its 200-day moving average is $38.33.
About Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited is a pharmaceutical company that is engaged in providing medicines. The Company operates in three segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients (PSAI), and Proprietary Products. The Global Generics segment includes manufacturing and marketing prescription and over-the-counter finished pharmaceutical products ready for consumption by the patient, marketed under a brand name (branded formulations) or as generic finished dosages with therapeutic equivalence to branded formulations (generics).
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.