Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact FEI (FEIC) Share Price
News coverage about FEI (NASDAQ:FEIC) has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. FEI earned a daily sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the scientific and technical instruments company an impact score of 45.4398335361388 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- EMEA Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market Growth Trends by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2022 (military-technologies.net)
- Surface Analysis Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2016–2024 (sbwire.com)
- Winners of 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry Helped Spark “New Era” in Biochemistry (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Microscopy devices market is expanding at a CAGR of 7.60% within a forecast period from 2014 to 2020. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Nanorobotics Systems Market – Trends and Forecast 2016 – 2026 (reports.pr-inside.com)
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact FEI (FEIC) Share Price” was first reported by The Cerbat Gem and is the property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this report on another publication, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of US and international copyright & trademark law. The correct version of this report can be accessed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/10/09/somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-fei-feic-share-price.html.
FEI Company Profile
FEI Company is a supplier of scientific instruments and related services for nanoscale applications and solutions for industry and science. The Company operates through two segments: Industry Group, which consists of customers in semiconductor integrated circuit manufacturing and related industries, such as manufacturers of data storage equipment and other technologies, as well as customers in the oil and gas industry, and Science Group, which includes universities, research laboratories and customers in a range of industries, including metals, automobiles, aerospace, geosciences and forensics.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for FEI Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FEI Company and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.