Microbot Medical Inc. (MBOT) Director Yoseph Bornstein Sells 22,000 Shares
Microbot Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:MBOT) Director Yoseph Bornstein sold 22,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, October 5th. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.49, for a total value of $32,780.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.
Yoseph Bornstein also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, October 4th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 53,000 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.20, for a total value of $63,600.00.
- On Tuesday, September 26th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 50,000 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.24, for a total value of $62,000.00.
- On Tuesday, September 19th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 50,000 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.18, for a total value of $59,000.00.
- On Tuesday, September 12th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 20,000 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.12, for a total value of $22,400.00.
- On Wednesday, September 6th, Yoseph Bornstein sold 45,610 shares of Microbot Medical stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $1.01, for a total value of $46,066.10.
Microbot Medical Inc. (NASDAQ MBOT) opened at 1.33 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $1.16 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.50. The firm’s market cap is $58.57 million. Microbot Medical Inc. has a 52-week low of $1.00 and a 52-week high of $15.66.
Microbot Medical (NASDAQ:MBOT) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 14th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.04) EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.48) by $0.44. Equities research analysts expect that Microbot Medical Inc. will post ($25.02) EPS for the current year.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This article was originally posted by The Cerbat Gem and is the property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are reading this article on another domain, it was stolen and republished in violation of United States and international copyright and trademark law. The original version of this article can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/10/11/microbot-medical-inc-mbot-director-yoseph-bornstein-sells-22000-shares.html.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Microbot Medical stock. Sabby Management LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Microbot Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:MBOT) in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund acquired 1,285,351 shares of the biotechnology company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,825,000. Sabby Management LLC owned approximately 2.92% of Microbot Medical as of its most recent SEC filing. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 4.72% of the company’s stock.
Microbot Medical Company Profile
Microbot Medical Inc, formerly StemCells, Inc, is a medical device company. The Company specializes in the researching, designing, developing and commercializing transformational micro-robotic medical technologies leveraging the artificial and natural lumens within the human body. It is engaged in developing its two product candidates: the Self Cleaning Shunt (SCS) for the treatment of hydrocephalus and normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH), and TipCAT, a self-propelling, semi-disposable endoscope that the Company is developing for use in colonoscopy procedures.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Microbot Medical Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Microbot Medical Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.