Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for FMC Technologies (FTI)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI):
- 10/7/2017 – FMC Technologies was given a new $45.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/6/2017 – FMC Technologies was given a new $32.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – FMC Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $26.00.
- 9/26/2017 – FMC Technologies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $31.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/18/2017 – FMC Technologies had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $34.60 to $29.40. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/11/2017 – FMC Technologies is now covered by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc. They set a “hold” rating and a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – FMC Technologies was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/25/2017 – FMC Technologies was upgraded by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE FTI) traded down 1.92% on Tuesday, hitting $26.04. 3,242,966 shares of the stock traded hands. FMC Technologies, Inc. has a 12-month low of $25.17 and a 12-month high of $37.09. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $26.83 and a 200-day moving average of $28.60. The firm has a market cap of $12.16 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 31.49 and a beta of 0.95.
FMC Technologies (NYSE:FTI) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The oil and gas company reported $0.45 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.37 by $0.08. The business had revenue of $3.85 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $3.80 billion. Analysts forecast that FMC Technologies, Inc. will post $1.06 earnings per share for the current year.
FMC Technologies, Inc is a global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. The Company designs, manufactures and services a range of systems and products, including subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead production systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions and marine loading systems.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for FMC Technologies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FMC Technologies Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.