ADT Corp (ADT) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Report Shows
Press coverage about ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) has trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. ADT Corp earned a news impact score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the health services provider an impact score of 43.4594696111299 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Home Automation Industry Overview, Growth, Opportunities and Development Report 2017-2025 (emailwire.com)
- Global Physical Security Services Market Research Report 2017 – Tyco International Limited, The ADT Corp., SECOM … – Positive Newspaper (positivenewspaper.com)
- Home security solutions Market Report 2017, Trends, Analysis, Share, Estimates and Forecasts to 2022. (mynewsdesk.com)
- Global Fall Detection System Market 2017: Philips Lifeline, Connect America, ADT Corporation, Mobilehelp – Positive Newspaper (positivenewspaper.com)
- Kelly Services(R) Names Two Senior Leaders – Markets Insider (markets.businessinsider.com)
About ADT Corp
The ADT Corporation (ADT) is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products and services include home and business solutions, and home health services. The Company’s brands include ADT, ADT Pulse and Companion Service.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for ADT Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT Corp and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.