Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Valvoline (VVV) Stock Price
Headlines about Valvoline (NYSE:VVV) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Valvoline earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the basic materials company an impact score of 46.8495084966108 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Quick Analysis after Reviving Quick Ratio: Chico’s FAS, Inc. (NYSE:CHS), Valvoline Inc. (NYSE:VVV) – Investing News Update (investingbizz.com)
- Notable Stocks on the Run: Corning Incorporated, (NYSE: GLW), GNC Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: GNC), Valvoline Inc … – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Investors must not feel shy to buy these stocks: GGP Inc., (NYSE: GGP), Hertz Global Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: HTZ … – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Interesting VVV Put And Call Options For December 15th (nasdaq.com)
- Critical Profitability Ratio Analysis: Valvoline Inc. (NYSE:VVV), Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL) – Investing News Update (investingbizz.com)
A number of equities analysts have issued reports on VVV shares. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Valvoline from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $27.00 price objective on the stock in a research report on Saturday, October 21st. J P Morgan Chase & Co restated a “neutral” rating and issued a $22.00 price objective (up previously from $20.00) on shares of Valvoline in a research report on Wednesday, August 9th. Three equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock. The stock currently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average target price of $25.33.
Valvoline (VVV) opened at $23.79 on Wednesday. Valvoline has a 52-week low of $18.30 and a 52-week high of $24.98. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -3.17, a quick ratio of 1.09 and a current ratio of 1.44. The stock has a market cap of $4,844.77, a PE ratio of 17.71, a P/E/G ratio of 2.27 and a beta of 1.62.
Valvoline Inc (Valvoline) is engaged in the production and distribution of automotive, commercial and industrial lubricants, and automotive chemicals. The Company operates through three segments: Core North America, Quick Lubes and International. The Core North America segment sells Valvoline, and other branded and private label products in the United States and Canada to both consumers performing their own automotive maintenance, referred to as Do-It-Yourself (DIY) consumers, as well as, to installer customers using Valvoline products to service vehicles owned by Do-It-For-Me (DIFM) consumers.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Valvoline Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valvoline Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.