Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for M.D.C. Holdings (MDC)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for M.D.C. Holdings (NYSE: MDC):
- 11/6/2017 – M.D.C. Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS AG from $34.00 to $32.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 11/3/2017 – M.D.C. Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $37.00 to $34.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/2/2017 – M.D.C. Holdings was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/25/2017 – M.D.C. Holdings is now covered by analysts at UBS AG. They set a “sell” rating and a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – M.D.C. Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “M.D.C. HOLDINGS, INC. is engaged in the construction, sale and related financing of residential housing and the acquisition and development of land for use in its homebuilding activities and sale to others, in the Denver, Phoenix, Maryland, Virginia, mid Atlantic region, Las Vegas, Dallas, California metropolitan areas. They are also is involved in real estate brokerage, property management, condominium conversions and fee construction of apartment and commercial buildings. “
- 9/26/2017 – M.D.C. Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (MDC) traded down $0.10 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $33.00. 232,100 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 521,757. The company has a quick ratio of 2.60, a current ratio of 9.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.65. The firm has a market cap of $1,714.12, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.96, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.01 and a beta of 1.38. M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. has a 52 week low of $24.79 and a 52 week high of $37.45.
M.D.C. Holdings (NYSE:MDC) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, November 2nd. The construction company reported $1.16 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.61 by $0.55. The company had revenue of $586.30 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $595.05 million. M.D.C. Holdings had a net margin of 6.09% and a return on equity of 11.66%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 1.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the business posted $0.54 EPS. sell-side analysts forecast that M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. will post 2.73 earnings per share for the current year.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, November 22nd. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, November 8th will be given a $0.25 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 7th. This represents a $1.00 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.03%. M.D.C. Holdings’s dividend payout ratio is 33.22%.
M.DC Holdings, Inc is engaged in two primary operations, including homebuilding and financial services. The Company’s segments include West, including segments located in Arizona, California, Nevada and Washington; Mountain, including segments located in Colorado and Utah; East, including segments located in Virginia, Florida and Maryland, which includes Pennsylvania and New Jersey; mortgage operations, including HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, and Other, which includes Allegiant Insurance Company, Inc, StarAmerican Insurance Ltd., American Home Insurance Agency, Inc and American Home Title and Escrow Company.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for MDC Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MDC Holdings Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.