Virtusa Corporation (VRTU) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU):
- 11/10/2017 – Virtusa Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/9/2017 – Virtusa Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at Barrington Research to $52.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2017 – Virtusa Corporation was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 11/8/2017 – Virtusa Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Maxim Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $51.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/5/2017 – Virtusa Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2017 – Virtusa Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2017 – Virtusa Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Virtusa Corporation is a global information technology services company providing IT consulting, technology implementation and application outsourcing services. Using its enhanced global delivery model, innovative platforming approach and industry expertise, Virtusa provides cost-effective services that enable its clients to use IT to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service. “
Shares of Virtusa Corporation (VRTU) traded down $1.19 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $44.42. The stock had a trading volume of 243,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 304,255. Virtusa Corporation has a twelve month low of $18.94 and a twelve month high of $48.15. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18, a current ratio of 4.03 and a quick ratio of 4.03. The firm has a market capitalization of $1,350.00, a PE ratio of 50.48, a PEG ratio of 2.23 and a beta of 1.66.
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ:VRTU) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, November 8th. The information technology services provider reported $0.35 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.24 by $0.11. Virtusa Corporation had a return on equity of 4.86% and a net margin of 2.54%. The business had revenue of $248.20 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $237.48 million. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted $0.27 earnings per share. The company’s revenue was up 18.1% on a year-over-year basis. analysts expect that Virtusa Corporation will post 1 EPS for the current year.
In related news, CEO Kris A. Canekeratne sold 22,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, October 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $37.96, for a total transaction of $835,120.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 577,491 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $21,921,558.36. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Also, CEO Kris A. Canekeratne sold 789 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, September 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of $36.09, for a total value of $28,475.01. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 594,702 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $21,462,795.18. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold 76,326 shares of company stock valued at $2,798,780 over the last ninety days. Insiders own 5.96% of the company’s stock.
Virtusa Corporation (Virtusa) is an information technology services company. The Company’s services include information technology (IT) and business consulting, digital enablement services, user experience (UX) design, development of IT applications, maintenance and support services, systems integration, infrastructure and managed services.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Virtusa Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Virtusa Corporation and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.