Mercury Systems (MRCY) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Mercury Systems (NASDAQ: MRCY) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/31/2017 – Mercury Systems was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Mercury Systems, Inc. is a commercial provider of secure sensor and mission processing subsystems for defense and intelligence programs. The Company’s products and solutions are deployed in more than 300 programs with over 25 different defense prime contractors. “
- 10/26/2017 – Mercury Systems had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Noble Financial. They wrote, “ELY reported 3Q17 adjusted EPS of $0.05, vs. FBR/consensus of ($0.05)/($0.04), reflecting solid +30% sales growth (vs. FBR/consensus: +12.2%/+11.4%). GM leverage was +140 bps (FBR/consensus: +20 bps/+130 bps), with operating expense leverage of +527 bps (FBR/consensus: –60 bps/–75bps). Management raised 2017 top-line guidance to $1,030M–$1,040M (vs. prior $980M–$995M) and EPS of $0.47–$0.51 (vs. $0.40–$0.45 and FBR/Street of $0.44). This was a very solid report and shows that ELY continues to gain market share in both balls and clubs, which is driving greater scale and profit. We continue to like ELY , given its potential for significant growth and margin expansion over the next few years, driven by: (1) market share gains; (2) greater scale, driving leverage in its highly variable cost structure; (3) acquisition opportunities; (4) supply-chain efficiencies; (5) its minority stake in Topgolf, which is rapidly growing; and (6) golf consolidation/improved fundamentals.””
- 10/25/2017 – Mercury Systems had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $48.00 to $59.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/24/2017 – Mercury Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/20/2017 – Mercury Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc..
- 10/4/2017 – Mercury Systems was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Mercury Systems, Inc. is a commercial provider of secure sensor and mission processing subsystems for defense and intelligence programs. The Company’s products and solutions are deployed in more than 300 programs with over 25 different defense prime contractors. “
- 10/2/2017 – Mercury Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $51.00 price target on the stock.
Mercury Systems Inc (NASDAQ:MRCY) opened at $48.98 on Tuesday. Mercury Systems Inc has a 1 year low of $29.11 and a 1 year high of $54.49. The company has a market capitalization of $2,360.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 52.65, a PEG ratio of 3.84 and a beta of 0.22.
Mercury Systems (NASDAQ:MRCY) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, October 24th. The technology company reported $0.37 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.26 by $0.11. Mercury Systems had a return on equity of 6.51% and a net margin of 9.14%. The company had revenue of $106.10 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $105.18 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $0.22 EPS. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 21.1% compared to the same quarter last year. analysts predict that Mercury Systems Inc will post 1.08 earnings per share for the current year.
In other Mercury Systems news, insider Mark Aslett sold 9,600 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of $47.32, for a total value of $454,272.00. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 519,382 shares in the company, valued at approximately $24,577,156.24. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, CFO Gerald M. Haines II sold 2,500 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, October 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $51.94, for a total value of $129,850.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief financial officer now owns 220,760 shares in the company, valued at $11,466,274.40. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last quarter, insiders have sold 27,700 shares of company stock worth $1,353,569. 3.50% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Mercury Systems, Inc is a commercial provider of secure processing subsystems designed and made in the United States. The Company’s solutions support a range of defense and intelligence programs. Its technologies include embedded processing modules and subsystems, radio frequency (RF) and microwave multi-function assemblies, as well as subsystems, and RF and microwave components.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Mercury Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mercury Systems Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.