Somewhat Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Super Micro Computer (SMCI) Share Price
News articles about Super Micro Computer (NASDAQ:SMCI) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Super Micro Computer earned a coverage optimism score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the technology company an impact score of 45.4221916659037 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Lifshitz & Miller LLP Announces Investigation of Manitex International, Inc., Novan, Inc., Ocera Therapeutics, Inc., Planet Payment, Inc., RE/MAX Holdings, Inc., Super Micro Computer, Inc. and World Acceptance Corporation (finance.yahoo.com)
- November Top Cheap Stock To Invest In (finance.yahoo.com)
- Supermicro Showcases Industry’s Most Advanced and Optimized NVIDIA GPU Systems at SC17 – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) Now Covered by Analysts at Wells Fargo & Company (americanbankingnews.com)
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI) & Switch (SWCH) Head-To-Head Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
Super Micro Computer (NASDAQ:SMCI) traded up $0.35 during trading on Friday, reaching $20.25. The company had a trading volume of 452,100 shares, compared to its average volume of 441,136. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,000.00, a PE ratio of 14.85, a PEG ratio of 1.16 and a beta of -0.12. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12, a quick ratio of 1.15 and a current ratio of 2.34. Super Micro Computer has a 12 month low of $17.70 and a 12 month high of $31.75.
Super Micro Computer Company Profile
Super Micro Computer, Inc is engaged in developing and providing end-to-end green computing solutions to the cloud computing, data center, enterprise information technology (IT), big data, high performance computing (HPC) and Internet of Things (IoT)/embedded markets. The Company’s solutions range from server, storage, blade and workstations to full racks, networking devices, server management software and technology support and services.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Super Micro Computer Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Super Micro Computer Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.