Somewhat Positive Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Windstream Holdings (WIN) Share Price
News headlines about Windstream Holdings (NASDAQ:WIN) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research group identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Windstream Holdings earned a news sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the technology company an impact score of 47.7030380188684 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Reviewing Windstream Holdings (WIN) and Inventergy Global (INVT) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Financial Survey: Inventergy Global (INVT) versus Windstream Holdings (WIN) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Pittsburgh Steelers and Windstream continue winning relationship to ensure flawless communication support during games and special events (finance.yahoo.com)
- Windstream Holdings, Inc. :WIN-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : November 17, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Inventergy Global (INVT) versus Windstream Holdings (WIN) Head-To-Head Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
Windstream Holdings (NASDAQ WIN) opened at $2.23 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.70, a current ratio of 0.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.24. Windstream Holdings has a 1 year low of $1.73 and a 1 year high of $8.35.
A number of research analysts have recently issued reports on WIN shares. BidaskClub upgraded shares of Windstream Holdings from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Monday, July 31st. ValuEngine upgraded shares of Windstream Holdings from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Friday, September 1st.
Windstream Holdings Company Profile
Windstream Corporation (Windstream) is a provider of advanced communications and technology solutions, including managed services and cloud computing, to businesses nationwide. In addition to business services, the Company offers broadband, voice and video services to consumers in primarily rural markets.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Windstream Holdings Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Windstream Holdings Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.