Pall (PLL) Given Coverage Optimism Score of 0.18
News headlines about Pall (NYSE:PLL) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Pall earned a media sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the industrial goods maker an impact score of 45.9127430786547 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Pallid Earnings Growth Limit Berkshire Hathaway Energy (BRK.B) Rating (investorplace.com)
- Pallid Earnings Momentum Hurt Charter Communications (CHTR) Rating (investorplace.com)
- Featured This Week on The Jazz Network Worldwide: Guitarist Wayne Wesley Johnson Launches Website and His New Single “Ticklestick” (prweb.com)
- Warning! Reading This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are — Forever! (prweb.com)
- Pallid Industry Group Rank Penalize Exxon Mobil (XOM) Rating (investorplace.com)
Pall (PLL) remained flat at $$127.11 during midday trading on Tuesday.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This story was posted by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this story on another site, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of international copyright laws. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/11/21/pall-pll-given-coverage-optimism-score-of-0-18.html.
Pall Corporation is a filtration, separation and purification company. The Company is a supplier of filtration, separation and purification technologies, principally made by the Company using its engineering capability and fluid management, filter media, and other fluid clarification and separations equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a variety of liquids and gases.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Pall Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pall Co. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.