Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Synaptics (SYNA)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) recently:
- 11/19/2017 – Synaptics had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 11/8/2017 – Synaptics had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $68.00 to $59.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2017 – Synaptics had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/8/2017 – Synaptics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $55.00.
- 11/3/2017 – Synaptics was downgraded by analysts at Rosenblatt Securities from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/26/2017 – Synaptics was given a new $53.00 price target on by analysts at J P Morgan Chase & Co. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/24/2017 – Synaptics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Synaptics is a leader in designing and marketing human interface solutions such as touchpads for notebook computers, capactive touch screen controllers for handsets and biometric fingerprint sensors for mobile devices. “
- 10/11/2017 – Synaptics was given a new $60.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/9/2017 – Synaptics was downgraded by analysts at Mizuho from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $42.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $60.00.
Synaptics Incorporated (NASDAQ:SYNA) opened at $37.90 on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,290.00, a P/E ratio of 11.69, a PEG ratio of 0.91 and a beta of 1.17. The company has a quick ratio of 1.70, a current ratio of 2.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59. Synaptics Incorporated has a twelve month low of $33.73 and a twelve month high of $64.54.
Synaptics (NASDAQ:SYNA) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 7th. The software maker reported $1.03 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.57 by $0.46. Synaptics had a return on equity of 15.85% and a net margin of 1.06%. The firm had revenue of $417.40 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $398.68 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $1.03 earnings per share. Synaptics’s quarterly revenue was up 8.1% on a year-over-year basis. sell-side analysts forecast that Synaptics Incorporated will post 2.8 EPS for the current year.
Synaptics Incorporated is engaged in the development, marketing and sale of intuitive human interface solutions for electronic devices and products. The Company is a developer and supplier of custom-designed human interface product solutions that enable people to interact with a range of mobile computing, communications, entertainment and other electronic devices.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Synaptics Incorporated Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Synaptics Incorporated and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.