Five Point Holdings (FPH) Getting Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Analysis Shows
Media coverage about Five Point Holdings (NYSE:FPH) has been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Five Point Holdings earned a coverage optimism score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the company an impact score of 46.8136236628568 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Five Point’s Debt Sees High Demand (ocbj.com)
- Five Point Holdings (FPH) vs. Comstock Holding Companies (CHCI) Head-To-Head Contrast (americanbankingnews.com)
- Five Point CEO: Affordability is the housing market's biggest risk (finance.yahoo.com)
- Five Point Announces Pricing of $450 Million of Senior Notes by Five Point Operating Company, LP (finance.yahoo.com)
- Edited Transcript of FPH.N earnings conference call or presentation 8-Nov-17 10:00pm GMT (finance.yahoo.com)
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Five Point Holdings from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $14.00 price target on the stock in a report on Wednesday, November 8th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and five have assigned a buy rating to the company. The company currently has an average rating of “Buy” and an average price target of $18.75.
Five Point Holdings Company Profile
Five Point Holdings, LLC, formerly Newhall Holding Company, LLC, is the owner and developer of mixed-use, planned communities in coastal California. The Company is primarily engaged in the business of planning and developing its three mixed-use, planned communities. It operates in three segments: Newhall, San Francisco and Great Park.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Five Point Holdings LLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Five Point Holdings LLC and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.