Galapagos NV (GLPG) Earning Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds
Media headlines about Galapagos NV (NASDAQ:GLPG) have trended positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Galapagos NV earned a media sentiment score of 0.26 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.6928129217892 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- BRIEF-Galapagos NV announces share capital increase arising from warrant exercises (feeds.reuters.com)
- Galapagos : increases share capital through warrant exercises (4-traders.com)
- Galapagos increases share capital through warrant exercises (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) Begins Phase 1 Study with Novel CF Corrector GLPG3221 – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) Receives “Buy” Rating from BTIG Research (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Galapagos NV (NASDAQ:GLPG) traded up $0.28 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $92.23. 35,122 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 152,242. Galapagos NV has a 52 week low of $57.86 and a 52 week high of $104.12.
Galapagos NV Company Profile
Galapagos NV is a Belgium-based biotechnology company. The Company’s activities are divided into two operating divisions: Research and Development (R & D) and Services. The R & D division is engaged in the discovery and development of small molecules. The Services division, offers target-to-drug discovery products and services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and to patient foundations, encompassing target discovery and validation, screening and drug discovery through to delivery of pre-clinical candidates.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Galapagos NV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galapagos NV and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.