Auris Medical (EARS) Receiving Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Report Shows
News headlines about Auris Medical (NASDAQ:EARS) have been trending somewhat positive on Tuesday, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Auris Medical earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the biotechnology company an impact score of 47.6298231685928 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Way to read Technical data on Auris Medical Holding AG (EARS) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Pre-market Technical Scan on Biotech Equities — Viking Therapeutics, RXi Pharma, Kitov Pharma, and Auris Medical – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Is The Stock A Good Investment?: Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ: EARS) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Mid-Afternoon Market Update: Dow Jumps Over 150 Points; Auris Medical Shares Plummet – Benzinga (benzinga.com)
- Auris Medical Holding AG (EARS) Attempt to Shakeup Active Momentum on New Compulsions – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
Auris Medical (NASDAQ:EARS) remained flat at $$0.43 during trading on Tuesday. 1,312,300 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 477,604. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -14.04, a quick ratio of 1.86 and a current ratio of 1.86. Auris Medical has a 12-month low of $0.38 and a 12-month high of $1.50.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: “Auris Medical (EARS) Receiving Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Report Shows” was posted by The Cerbat Gem and is owned by of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this report on another website, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of US and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this report can be accessed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/12/05/auris-medical-ears-receiving-somewhat-positive-press-coverage-report-shows.html.
About Auris Medical
Auris Medical Holding AG is a holding and clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of products for the treatment of inner ear disorders. Its advanced product candidate, AM-101, is in Phase III clinical development for acute inner ear tinnitus under a special protocol assessment (SPA) from the United States Food and Drug Administration.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Auris Medical Holding AG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auris Medical Holding AG and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.