Somewhat Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Share Price
Media coverage about Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) has been trending somewhat positive on Tuesday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Genocea Biosciences earned a coverage optimism score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the biotechnology company an impact score of 43.303732813471 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- The Klein Law Firm Notifies Investors of a Class Action Filed on Behalf of Genocea Biosciences, Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 2, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Genocea Biosciences, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 2, 2018 – GNCA (finance.yahoo.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Shareholders Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Genocea Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNCA) To Contact Brower Piven Before The Lead Plaintiff Deadline In Class Action Lawsuit (finance.yahoo.com)
- Nippon Chemiphar : Chemiphar announced Highlights of Second Quarter FY2017 Business Results (pdf, 563KB) (4-traders.com)
- GNCA EQUITY ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notifies Investors of a Class Action Involving Genocea Biosciences, Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 2, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) traded down $0.05 during trading on Tuesday, hitting $1.13. 323,909 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 581,293. Genocea Biosciences has a 52-week low of $1.03 and a 52-week high of $7.29. The company has a current ratio of 1.55, a quick ratio of 1.55 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.51.
A number of equities analysts have issued reports on GNCA shares. Piper Jaffray Companies reiterated an “overweight” rating and issued a $5.00 price objective on shares of Genocea Biosciences in a research note on Thursday, November 2nd. Zacks Investment Research upgraded Genocea Biosciences from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $1.75 price objective on the stock in a research note on Monday, October 16th. Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Genocea Biosciences from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating and dropped their price objective for the company from $15.00 to $2.50 in a research note on Monday, September 25th. Needham & Company LLC downgraded Genocea Biosciences from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday, September 26th. Finally, Cowen reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a $10.00 price objective on shares of Genocea Biosciences in a research note on Tuesday, September 26th. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a hold rating and five have assigned a buy rating to the stock. The company presently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and a consensus price target of $6.06.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: “Somewhat Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Share Price” was originally posted by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this news story on another website, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of US & international trademark & copyright law. The correct version of this news story can be accessed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/12/05/somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-genocea-biosciences-gnca-share-price.html.
Genocea Biosciences Company Profile
Genocea Biosciences, Inc, is harnessing the power of T cell immunity to develop vaccines and immunotherapies company. The Company uses its discovery platform, AnTigen Lead Acquisition System (ATLAS), to design vaccines and immunotherapies that act, in part, through T cell (or cellular) immune responses.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Genocea Biosciences Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genocea Biosciences Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.