Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Aerie Pharmaceuticals (AERI) Stock Price
Media headlines about Aerie Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AERI) have trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Aerie Pharmaceuticals earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the company an impact score of 45.9319537461577 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- BRIEF-Aerie Pharmaceuticals Appoints Heather Johnson As Regional Sales Director For Northeast Region (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals Announces Appointment of Heather Johnson as Regional Sales Director for the Northeast Region (finance.yahoo.com)
- Zacks: Brokerages Anticipate Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) to Post -$1.44 Earnings Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- Free Research Reports on These Drug Makers Stocks — Novartis, Heron Therapeutics, Aerie Pharma, and Pfizer – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals Announces Appointment of Paul Bae as Vice President of Human Resources – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
Aerie Pharmaceuticals (AERI) opened at $61.40 on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 15.24, a quick ratio of 15.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.78. Aerie Pharmaceuticals has a one year low of $35.50 and a one year high of $66.60.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This piece was published by The Cerbat Gem and is owned by of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this piece on another website, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/12/05/somewhat-positive-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-aerie-pharmaceuticals-aeri-stock-price.html.
About Aerie Pharmaceuticals
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye. The Company’s product candidates include Rhopressa (netarsudil ophthalmic solution) 0.02% (Rhopressa), and Roclatan (netarsudil/latanoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.02%/0.005% (Roclatan).
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.