Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Receives Media Impact Score of 0.28
News stories about Argos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ARGS) have trended positive this week, Accern reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Argos Therapeutics earned a media sentiment score of 0.28 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.5658583689639 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Reasons your investment Isn’t Going wrong way:- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARGS) – The Stock Street (press release) (thestreetpoint.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARGS) – Attention Seeking Stock – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (ARGS) – Unusual Volume Spotlight – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- With 42.3% Earnings Growth Lately, Did Argos Therapeutics Inc (ARGS) Outperform The Industry? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (ARGS) : Investors need to focus on Analysts Rating – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
Shares of Argos Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ARGS) opened at $0.16 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -1.46, a current ratio of 2.29 and a quick ratio of 2.29. Argos Therapeutics has a 1-year low of $0.13 and a 1-year high of $5.68.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This article was originally posted by The Cerbat Gem and is the property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are reading this article on another domain, it was stolen and republished in violation of United States and international copyright and trademark law. The original version of this article can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/12/06/argos-therapeutics-args-receives-media-impact-score-of-0-28.html.
Argos Therapeutics Company Profile
Argos Therapeutics, Inc (Argos) is an immuno-oncology company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of individualized immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases based on its technology platform called Arcelis. The Company’s Arcelis technology platform utilizes biological components from a patient’s own cancer cells or virus to generate individualized immunotherapies.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Argos Therapeutics Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argos Therapeutics Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.