Harman International Industries (HAR) Earning Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Study Finds
News headlines about Harman International Industries (NYSE:HAR) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Harman International Industries earned a coverage optimism score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the company an impact score of 45.3347350235084 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Research and Markets – Global Loudspeaker Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts 2014-2017 & 2025: Key Players … – MilTech (military-technologies.net)
- The 10 Best Acquisitions of 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Metaldyne Performance Group (MPG) vs. Harman International Industries (HAR) Financial Survey (americanbankingnews.com)
- Global Earphone and Headphone Market Driven by Increasing Sales of Smartphones in Asia Pacific (sbwire.com)
- The wireless audio market is expected to grow from USD 16.13 billion in 2016 to USD 31.80 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.06% between 2017 and 2023 (mobilitytechzone.com)
Harman International Industries (NYSE HAR) remained flat at $$111.50 on Wednesday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 1,077,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,002,689. The company has a current ratio of 1.62, a quick ratio of 1.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.50. Harman International Industries has a fifty-two week low of $64.93 and a fifty-two week high of $111.85.
Harman International Industries Company Profile
Harman International Industries, Incorporated is engaged in the designing and engineering of connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers and enterprises, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services. The Company’s segments include Connected Car, Lifestyle Audio, Professional Solutions, Connected Services and Other.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Harman International Industries Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harman International Industries Inc and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.