Lloyds Banking Group (LYG) Getting Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Analysis Shows
Media headlines about Lloyds Banking Group (NYSE:LYG) have trended somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Lloyds Banking Group earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the financial services provider an impact score of 45.1067504648017 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Do Analysts Think You Should Buy – Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE: LYG) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock in the Investor Spotlight – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- The Markets Are Undervaluing these stock’s – Lloyds Banking Group plc, (NYSE: LYG), Graphic Packaging Holding … – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE:LYG) – Brief Overview on Stock’s P/E Ratio – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE: LYG) – Facts About In Play Stocks – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
Shares of Lloyds Banking Group (NYSE:LYG) traded down $0.04 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $3.50. 2,827,797 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 5,619,705. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.79, a quick ratio of 1.39 and a current ratio of 1.38. The company has a market cap of $64,045.95, a PE ratio of 6.59 and a beta of 0.76. Lloyds Banking Group has a 12 month low of $3.06 and a 12 month high of $3.87.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Lloyds Banking Group (LYG) Getting Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Analysis Shows” was originally posted by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are reading this news story on another site, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The original version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/12/06/lloyds-banking-group-lyg-getting-somewhat-positive-news-coverage-analysis-shows.html.
About Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group plc is a provider of financial services to individual and business customers in the United Kingdom. The Company’s main business activities are retail and commercial banking, general insurance, and long-term savings, protection and investment. The Company’s segments are Retail, Commercial Banking, Consumer Finance, Insurance and Other.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Lloyds Banking Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lloyds Banking Group PLC and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.